Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Abstraction- the quality of dealing with ideas rather than events. Not having a clear subject but rather just shapes, and things.

Jamey Stillings- “I explore perspectives distinct from those found on earth's surface, revealing information and insight otherwise concealed. For the past five years, the focus of my work has been documenting utility-scale renewable energy development in the”
These images have no depth of field while everything is in focus. Making everything in your face and more of a digital un realistic look.



Mary Ellen Bartley- "I’ve taken on my daily walks by the ocean. Using only the natural light that enters my house I create multiple altered versions of the same seascapes. When I photograph the prints I capture physical shapes of light, falling from skylights, squeezing." These images demonstrated more depth of field that gave the picture a more natural look. Also the imperfections of the images enhanced this.

No comments:

Post a Comment