Monday, September 29, 2014

 I chose this picture for many reason, I like how the bird is just about to launch forward. The intensity in its stance is cool.  I also like the yellow moss it gives the whole picture a different and unique look. I took this picture on my old camera so the quality isn't the best but it still came out good. Editing wise I brought the brightness and saturation up because the picture was laking color intensity.

 I  like the character this birds face has. It stands tall and prideful. This one also came out in good quality for my old point and shoot. I like the bent bar its standing on. Editing wise brought up the contrast, saturation, and brightness.


 I liked this one because I got the bird from the back. It shows a new perspective and side of the bird. I like that you can see a lot of details of the bird. Editing wise I fixed the contrast, brought up the saturation a little bit.


I like this picture because the dragonflies blue color was a little different. I like the color of the rock its on with the green shallow depth of field. I brought the saturation and warmth up I copped the picture so the dragonfly isn.t perfectly centered.



I like this one because it's further away, the sun reflection of the rock is has a neat color and tone to it. on this one I brought the brightness and warmth.


I spent a long time taking pictures of this dragonfly. It wasn't moving for a while. I like how it rested on the stick with the wood background. I  added saturation and brightness.



No comments:

Post a Comment